AA Projekts CTO Kārlis Broders joins a roundtable discussion with Māra Puisīte (TaskTop), David Slater (TaskTop), Carmen Deardo (TaskTop), Eric Knutson (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta).
Discussion’s topic – the many meanings of traceability and its importance in software delivery. (See tools listed below)
- 19:00 – Kārlis (AA Projekts CTO) introduction;
- 20:45 – Meaning of traceability;
- 24:20 – Why did we start to use TaskTop;
- 27:05 – Automating artifacts between PM and Development software;
- 28:30 – How we use Jama, TaskTop, Azure for automating traceability;
- 33:40 – Developers view;
- 36:05 – TaskTop configuration example;
- 36:50 – Jama data visualizations with the help of TaskTop;
- 39:00 – Another burndown chart data visualization example with predictions;
- 40:10 – Jama automatic item update after Azure code deployment.
Tools mentioned in the presentation :
- Jama – https://www.jamasoftware.com/
- TaskTop – https://www.tasktop.com/
- Jira – https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
- Tableau – https://www.tableau.com/
- Azure – https://dev.azure.com/aaprojekts
These and other tools we use for different task automation and better workflow can be found in our websites Eco-System section.